Admin also play Dl2 final version

In this section, you can post suggestions for changes or new features you would like to see implemented in the game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Drac
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Admin also play Dl2 final version

Postby Drac » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:20 am

When final release.
I think many want to see admin and vred also are in a alliance and play start with 0 turns and no dragons and play it like everyone else. So they have to work their champ up fight like everyone else. Then no one can say. You don't know you don't play your game. And many would find that very fun and interesting to war against or with admin in the final version also.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Admin also play Dl2 final version

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:42 pm

We will definitely play, however we will be incognito as to not skew the results. After all, everyone wants a piece of Admin and I can't handle that without my dragon. ;-)

But yeah, we will definitely be playing.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Nice should be fun

Drac
Scout

Postby Drac » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Yea some might see that as cheat.
But i don't yes you know the calculations ad you made them. But you have never hide any calculations. If ask for them you tell how the calculation string look like. So incognito.
It gonna be a race to find out who admin is and play with.....

Return to “Suggestions”