How to sign up

Thinking about making your own game? Want to ask us a question? Want to find out what games we play and what books we love? This is the place!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bruce Tanner
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to sign up

Postby Bruce Tanner » Sat May 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Where I sign up for the test I don't see here, when I open it up.
:?:

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: How to sign up

Postby Admin » Sat May 21, 2016 8:34 pm

If you are referring to the iOS testing, here:
https://www.facebook.com/DragonLords2

However if you are looking for the most recent Alpha client, here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=76&start=10
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Open Discussion”