How it all started

Thinking about making your own game? Want to ask us a question? Want to find out what games we play and what books we love? This is the place!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How it all started

Postby Admin » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:43 am

If you are new to our website and would like to get to know us a little better we recommend reading this blog post:

http://www.mds.pl/becoming-a-game-developer/

It covers the most ancient history of our independent studio and sheds some light on how Dragon Lords came to be. :)
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

SovietWolf
Scout

Re: How it all started

Postby SovietWolf » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:35 am

A great journey to get to this point, even 2 years after you wrote that I still see that same joy and motivation when it comes to your content, I am honored to have been able to watch dragon lords grow from the beginning and grateful to gotten to know you over the four and a half years since you brought me aboard the mod team, thank you for the fun times and great chats over the years, I look forward to the next adventure in store for MDS and the people that make the magic happen.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: How it all started

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:57 am

Thanks Soviet! :-D
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Open Discussion”