Books you like

Thinking about making your own game? Want to ask us a question? Want to find out what games we play and what books we love? This is the place!
loonytonks
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Books you like

Postby loonytonks » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Wow i am behind lol when i was reading them there was only 3 i need a lot of catching up to do i think :)

Lolo
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lolo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:23 pm

The plot just gets better so it will be easy if you are an avid reader
Are we wise when quiet or when speaking?

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Just duble checking is the first one called the royal assassin or am i thinking of a completly diferent book

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:33 pm

You are correct

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:33 pm

They are 4 sequences from young age to old age

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Cool ill have to re read them as ive only read the first

Have u read any of david eddings there realy good books and he is one of my fav wrighters if not you should realy give him a try
Raymond e fighst and terry brooks are also good

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:26 pm

Raymond e feist I love rest I will search

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Theres also tad willeims and anne mccafry there are others but i cant think of them on the top of my head there all fantasy fictions

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:40 am

As long as it isn't sci fi XD not much into that gender

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:05 am

'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Open Discussion”