Books you like

Thinking about making your own game? Want to ask us a question? Want to find out what games we play and what books we love? This is the place!
Lolo
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Books you like

Postby Lolo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Amazing books too. On the topic chronics of silmarileon are great too
Are we wise when quiet or when speaking?

loonytonks
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby loonytonks » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Im still reading his first book i love the sieries though and cant waight for them to start up again in a couple of weeks time :)

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:54 pm

btw chronics of silmarileon are part of the lord of rings trilogy just the history in the start of middle earth

Yermajesty
Scout

Postby Yermajesty » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Speaking of assassin books... One of my series I re read repeatedly through the years is by stephen brust a story about a very likable assassin.. The books if I recal are jherig, yendi, teckla, taltos, mmm orca maybe? Anyway they are pretty fun! I love robin hib too the ship ones of hers were fun too..

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:44 am

If you haven't read them, I strongly advise you read the Inheritance Cycle books by Christopher Paiolini. The Inheritance Cycle Books are a series with four books in total. The Inheritance Cycle Book one: Eragon and the 3 others I can't remember. It follows the story of Eragon and his Sapphire blue dragon Saphira. You read from when Saphira hatched and as she grows up and things like that. I think the books could give you some inspiration for DL 2. But it depends on what your tastes are.
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

SovietWolf
Scout

Postby SovietWolf » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:31 am

Life long fan of the Forgotten Realms series here. Fahrenheit 451, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Brave New World, Death by Black-hole, To Kill a Mockingbird. Many more I can not think of right now.

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:39 am

Eragon - Eldest - Brinsigr - Inheritance

Yermajesty
Scout

Postby Yermajesty » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:43 am

Forgotten realms.....ah drizt the drow elf!!! R.A Salvatore!! A must read forgotten realm character!!

Psychojester404
Visitor

Postby Psychojester404 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:55 am

Terry Goodkind. Amazing Author may he rest well.
Tired if the state of things, have the courage to stand for A change.

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:09 am

Read salvatore books great ones indeed

Return to “Open Discussion”