how did you find your first MDS game?

Thinking about making your own game? Want to ask us a question? Want to find out what games we play and what books we love? This is the place!
SovietWolf
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: how did you find your first MDS game?

Postby SovietWolf » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:49 am

The year? 2011, October 24th, 3:37pm. This is when I was approached in the college commons area by an old friend, we called em skinny Malone, it was here at a secluded table in the corner full of IT majors and various other nerds that ol Maloney was headed with haste to bring us news of his discovery, DragonLords. Ol Maloney and the gang moved on but I'm still here. Year? 2016, April 9th 12:54 am.

Sandman
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sandman » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:13 am

I listened to the voices in my head, they directed me down the proper path. Boom! I've been playing ever since and still can't war at all, but I love the game.

Elion
Footman

Postby Elion » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:34 am

War ? You mean this is a war game ?
Darn it
It's not a bug, it's a feature ! ;)

Ezekiel
Visitor

Postby Ezekiel » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:21 pm

stumbled across it randomly via search results for "dragon" thru Google play

Return to “Open Discussion”