Wars in dl2

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ireland
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wars in dl2

Postby Ireland » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:55 pm

So I'll admit I never much liked wars in dl1...I was always a better farmer...however in dl2 I can see warring much much more due to all the new mechanics implemented there. You did and absolute fantastic job finding a way to make it easier to war without worrying about being on the entire 24 hours. This was really what kept me from wars in dl1 but with the limits in casts and invades I can log on when it's convenient for me. Great job on this very important aspect!
"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far."

loonytonks
Footman

Re: Wars in dl2

Postby loonytonks » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:02 pm

I agree with the micanics im findint im having the time to war unlike dl1 were i dont have the time to be on all the time so cant war on there at the mo but with the limits in place i dont have that problem on dl2

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Thanks guys! :-)

We have more ideas, which should prove interesting.
Those 24 hour wars were very intense, something that burned out a lot of players. We're going to try and make DL2 more attractive to less hardcore audience.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Drac
Scout

Postby Drac » Sun May 01, 2016 8:38 am

But the amount of cast and invades are way to few. Also the limit in gold and the gold an invade gets away with you have like 0 gold left after few invades. So you can't even move pop. Siege gets destroyed to almost 0 after few cast. So I short the loss of most stuff are way to high where much other limitations are way to low.

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Sun May 01, 2016 8:46 am

So far ive never ran out of gold infact ive had to by stuff i didnt need just to use it up

Return to “General”