Dragon Lords 2 Beta Client Download Here!

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dragon Lords 2 Beta Client Download Here!

Postby Admin » Sat May 28, 2016 8:52 pm

This is a forum thread we will use to post the latest versions of the Beta client. You can download the game right now, but actual Beta will start tomorrow at 8PM GMT (the usual time anything happens in Dragon Lords). For iOS client, if you are interesting in participating in the Beta, please let us know (send us your email address via forum or the ) and we will add you to the tester group.

Good luck and we hope you have fun! :-)

:
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Devil's Rejects 766
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dragon Lords 2 Beta Client Download Here!

Postby Devil's Rejects 766 » Mon May 30, 2016 3:45 am

Download

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon May 30, 2016 11:05 pm

New build is available for download here:

:
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Devil's Rejects 766
Visitor

Postby Devil's Rejects 766 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:31 pm

Please let me try. Mikecole657@gmail.com

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Tue May 31, 2016 10:32 pm

Are you referring to the iOS version?

Tmichalec14
Visitor

Postby Tmichalec14 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:15 am

Please add me to the beta for iOS .

Tylerjmichalec@gmail.com

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:14 am

You have been added to the tester group and should receive email invite in a moment!

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Build 0.30.6 is available for download here:

:

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Build 0.30.7 is available for download here:

:

Again, iOS version will be pushed out as soon as it gets approved.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Build 0.30.9 is available for download here:

:

Again, iOS version will be pushed out as soon as it gets approved, it's already uploaded and last time it took less than 24 hours, so cross your fingers!

Return to “General”