Dragon Lords 2 Beta Client Download Here!

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dragon Lords 2 Beta Client Download Here!

Postby Admin » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Build 0.31.1 is available for download here:

:
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

darkshadow78
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby darkshadow78 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:46 pm

I want to try s.sams3569@gmail.com

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:30 am

Do you mean the iOS version?
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

darkshadow78
Visitor

Postby darkshadow78 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Yes

darkshadow78
Visitor

Postby darkshadow78 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:05 am

Guess not

varishnacoft
Visitor

Postby varishnacoft » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:13 pm

I would like to beta dragon lords 2 plz !!! here is my email address:
gnome5174@gmail.com

Thank you !

varishnacoft
Visitor

Postby varishnacoft » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:39 pm

i wanna play beta.... plz.

gnome5174@gmail.com

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:43 am

Apologies for the delay, the forum is being spammed by bots right now, we're struggling to find actual valid posts.

Both of you should receive email with instructions on how to download the app soon!

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Build 0.31.2, with Temple, is available for download here:

:

iOS users should receive an update shortly.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:25 am

Build 0.31.3, with Avatars, is available for download here:

:

iOS users should receive an update shortly.

Return to “General”