Dragon Lords 2 Beta Client Download Here!

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dragon Lords 2 Beta Client Download Here!

Postby Admin » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:11 pm

A quick update, build 0.31.4, for Android users only. It contains the first change in the design which I hope should lessen the battery drain.

'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Admin » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Build 0.31.5, with Cross-Realm chat and Champion Meditation, is available for download here:

:

iOS users should receive an update shortly. If you want to join testing on iOS platform, please send us your email address (via PM here, on the forum, or on our Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/DragonLords2/ ).
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Build 0.31.6, with support for Skirmishes, is available for download here:

:

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Build 0.32.1, with important back-end changes is available here:

:

Due to the changes on the Master Server, this update is mandatory!

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Build 0.40.1, with statistics gathering module and IAP processing components is available here:

:

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:23 pm

Long awaited build 0.42.1, with more updates than I can remember (a LOT of work around IAP and tablet display issues to name two groups of issues) is available here:

:

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Almost ready for release! Version 0.91.2, with a TON of updates is available here:

:

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Version 0.99.3, the last version before the release, is available here:

:

Devil's Rejects 766
Visitor

Postby Devil's Rejects 766 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:24 am

Admin???????? Home666 and myself Devil's Rejects downloaded new update, started playing, for whatever reason we both at one point logged out of game. Can't log back in, says error the beta will be released in 1624 days and 24 hours lol, ??????? Help please

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:40 am

Sorry about that! We fixed the problem ASAP.

Return to “General”