Ask and we shall answer!

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!

What would you like to know?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:48 pm

We want to know about military units and battle!
50%
We're dying to know more about Champions!
17%
Wouldn't hurt knowing more about war...
33%

Total votes: 6

Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ask and we shall answer!

Postby Admin » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Every couple of days we are going to run a poll here, on this forum, to find out what are the subjects you are most interested in.

We are opening with three choices, which are most likely the things you have the greatest interest in. Vote away! After one day we will take the winning topic and make a dedicated blog post covering the subject in the most detail we can at this moment.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Elion
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elion » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:24 pm

I wanted to change my avatar.
I was hoping to either be able to select from a list of game images, or upload my own avatar.
There is no such selection available, and anything I tried to post I get the message that my image cannot exceed 6k.
I tried to shrink the image - using some online tool - but I am on iPad and cannot actually use their save tool.
What do you suggest for creating an avatar ? Would it perhaps be possible for the forum uploader tool to lower the image quality to fit in the 6k ?
It's not a bug, it's a feature ! ;)

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Ask and we shall answer!

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 am

Elion, we were hoping to make the forum integrated with the new game, however had to put that project on hold, as the amount of new features we decided to implement in DL2 started growing. This is an "out of the box" solution we have installed few days before the announcement, so we have no means of adding special elements, which you describe.

I have increased the maximum size of the avatar to 9kb, hopefully it will help.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:35 am

This mey seem a stupid question but how do you shrink ur own pic size on ur phone to use for an avatar it kept saying it was to big and i dont no how to make it smaller :(

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:34 am

I'm sure there are photo shrinker apps out there, but whether they shrink them all the way down to 9kb is a good question. Imo best bet would be to use a computer to shrink the photo down until it's under the 9kb limit.

Though really. 9kb isn't a lot when you're talking about photos sadly haha.

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:56 am

Will every race have units strong against other race and as you said in other topic since players each three months will.be only if a player is not preparing for war?
Are we wise when quiet or when speaking?

Kaladar
Visitor

Postby Kaladar » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:10 pm

Since the new game will not be on Blue Comet Platform, does that mean will will have to create a new account for the game? Also, does it mean it wouldn't have multi-game chat? Thanks!
"Are the gods not just?"
"No, child. What would become of us if they were?"

Till that word can be dug out of us, why should they hear the babble that we think we mean? How can they meet us face to face till we have faces? -C.S. Lewis

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:16 am

Unfortunately it does mean that you will have to create a new account and it will not be linked to the rest of the games.

With chat we are going to return to a less versatile, but better at community building style of realm chat, where you identify people by a kingdom rather than the account. There will be a Cross-Realm chat though.

Kaladar
Visitor

Postby Kaladar » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:08 am

"Are the gods not just?"
"No, child. What would become of us if they were?"

Till that word can be dug out of us, why should they hear the babble that we think we mean? How can they meet us face to face till we have faces? -C.S. Lewis

invi
Scout

Postby invi » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:41 pm

you said you'll be releasing client versions for testing for windows, linux, & os x; is this meaning dl2 will be playable on desktop as well as mobile or am i tragically misunderstanding something?
do the stars disappear when the blind look at the sky?

Return to “General”