Ask and we shall answer!

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!

What would you like to know?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:48 pm

We want to know about military units and battle!
50%
We're dying to know more about Champions!
17%
Wouldn't hurt knowing more about war...
33%

Total votes: 6

Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ask and we shall answer!

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:04 pm

You are not tragically misunderstanding. :-)
Dragon Lords 2 will have native clients for desktops, for now looking exactly like the mobile version, however we do have plans to utilize bigger screens available on computers.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

invi
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby invi » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:28 pm

awesome!
no more bluestacks for me, woo 8D
do the stars disappear when the blind look at the sky?

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Computer version will be nice. Bluestacks can be annoying to use sometimes most of the time :P

invi
Scout

Postby invi » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:32 pm

bluestacks is ridiculously slow for me. i only use it when my phone drops my internet connection (it does this frequently B[) but when i do, eugh. plus it makes DL do weird formatting things sometimes o.e
do the stars disappear when the blind look at the sky?

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:59 pm

This maybee a stupid question but whats bluestacks

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Bluestacks is basicly an Android emulator for the computer. Can use it to play Android apps when you don't have an android, or a phone at all.

SuppRage
Visitor

Postby SuppRage » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:38 am

I dislike Bluestacks greatly. Buggy emulator made my system crash. Not a fan.

Orc
Visitor

Postby Orc » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:38 am

Off-topic, but noticed that a good chunk of names of what you've used in promotional pictures of DL, and DL 2 seem to be heavily influenced by Lords of the Rings. Did LOTR contribute at all to giving you the idea to make DL?
Bruh

Orc
Visitor

Postby Orc » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:42 am

Also, during the Alpha testing what will be the member cap on alliances?
Bruh

Psychojester404
Visitor

Postby Psychojester404 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:27 am

I'm sad I missed the poll.... :'( I'd like to know about Kingdom functionality, champs, and Alliances.... and will there finally be a pie gift or Goblin Bomb?
Tired if the state of things, have the courage to stand for A change.

Return to “General”