Alpha testing

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
Drac
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Alpha testing

Postby Drac » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:49 am

Yerm you must make sure you have space in apps area. Let apps recalculate to see if space for apps are avalible. Some android devices have dedicated space for apps so you can have space on phone but not that can be used for apps

Drac
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drac » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:55 am

I can absolute see people want to play this.
At the moment i might not be very dedicated.
But its far from finish so the final version had potential. But i gonna do this as much i can in alpha and beta.

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Downloaded in my pc for android and moved to phone. Work as a charm
Are we wise when quiet or when speaking?

invi
Scout

Postby invi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:55 pm

do the stars disappear when the blind look at the sky?

Yermajesty
Scout

Postby Yermajesty » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Odd... I will try that!

UNxBear
Visitor

Postby UNxBear » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:25 pm

:D I would love to alpha testing

Galactic Euphoria
Visitor

Postby Galactic Euphoria » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:49 pm

interesting Eli, I'm quite sure I believe you on that!

Cant wait to check out the war aspect of dl2

Return to “General”