Developer diary

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
Elion
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Developer diary

Postby Elion » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:30 am

Lol I was kidding, I did not think the trumpet was a weapon :D
Not in a game without sound...
It's not a bug, it's a feature ! ;)

Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Oh, Dragon Lords 2 will have sounds. And music. :-)
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

SovietWolf
Scout

Postby SovietWolf » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:25 pm

:D!

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Today is a "code & config" day.
I'm setting up the Alpha test server and writing the code handling losses, ie. eliminated -> killed units.
Attachments
003.jpg
003.jpg (49.77 KiB) Viewed 10518 times
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:16 pm

I would defo not like to do ur jub it looks all gobldy gook to me :(

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:57 pm

And I wouldn't trade my job for anything really! :-)

After few hours with code, it was time to tidy up discoveries. It is then, when I discovered (pun intended) that some of the spells don't have entries in language file. Pinging Vred to get on it! :-)
Attachments
004.jpg
Spell discoveries
004.jpg (39.25 KiB) Viewed 10503 times

Elion
Footman

Postby Elion » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Wait that doesn't make any sense... I expected if the attacker_losses_event is empty, that to count as a win...
And I found my next avatar ! That mana_storm_desc looks just perfect !
It's not a bug, it's a feature ! ;)

Lolo
Footman

Postby Lolo » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Lol I am glad I just get to play the games
Are we wise when quiet or when speaking?

P§Y
Scout

Postby P§Y » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:57 pm

P§Y
Scout

Postby P§Y » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Return to “General”