Multiple Champs per kingdom

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tarsmania
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Multiple Champs per kingdom

Postby Tarsmania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:35 pm

I read in a bug reply that players will be able to have multiple Champs per kingdom. I'm curious as to the mechanics of this. Example do 2 champions at 50 points equal that of 1 champion at 100 points? Do you have that mechanic worked out yet?

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Multiple Champs per kingdom

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:17 pm

We do have it worked out, to a large degree. I need to finish that blog post. :-)

In short, each specialization gives a bonus in specific situation, the bonus is calculated based on the highest value of the specialization rank among all champions ALIVE at this point in time.

For example, you might be turtled with a champion Armorer Rank 20, however while you are sleeping, someone assassinates this champion. Until he is revived, either by hourly calculation or one of your alliance mates, the responsibility of supporting your units in battle falls to a second champion, who has Armorer specialization Rank 10.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “General”