Battery drain

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Drac
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Battery drain

Postby Drac » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:39 am

At least on my device dl2 drain battery life crazy. Run dl2 ten minutes and battery go from full to 40% during same time on dl1 it go down maybe 1% or no % at all.
Don't know if other have this problem to.

loonytonks
Footman

Re: Battery drain

Postby loonytonks » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:22 am

It does that to me ass well

Drac
Scout

Postby Drac » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:33 am

LoL
Then it's not just my device that acting strange
With battery compare to other apps/games.

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 am

Nope and theres probably more as well

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:00 pm

I'll take a look at it before the game goes live. Right now I'm going to focus on pushing the most gameplay I can before we start Beta.

During the months between starting Beta and actual release I'll find time to pinpoint the cause behind battery drain.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Drac
Scout

Postby Drac » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Great

Ice Lord
Visitor

Postby Ice Lord » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:35 am

Yes excessive battery drain

Return to “General”