Installed on another device and crash

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Drac
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Installed on another device and crash

Postby Drac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:57 pm

I did now try install dl2 on another device.
But I get an error unfortunately dragon lords 2 stopped. And it close and crash.
It work great on my Samsung. But on a China phone jiayu it crash. So the android version has some incompatibility issues.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Installed on another device and crash

Postby Admin » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:15 am

As we progress through the Beta test we will implement additional logging and gather crash data. We will try to eliminate such issues before the game is released.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Drac
Scout

Re: Installed on another device and crash

Postby Drac » Tue May 03, 2016 8:49 pm

The latest version 27.4 seems to work on more devices. At least one little older china phone where it crashed with .26.X version.

Return to “Bugs”