Gold doesn't fit on home screen any more

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ireland
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gold doesn't fit on home screen any more

Postby Ireland » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Just updated the new version and my gold in the info on my main screen run down a line for the last number. Cant post screen shot, says the file is too large.
"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far."

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Gold doesn't fit on home screen any more

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:13 pm

ok, I can see why this would happen.
I'll have a fix in the next version of the client.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Gold doesn't fit on home screen any more

Postby Admin » Tue May 24, 2016 1:01 pm

That problem should be now fixed.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Bugs”