Not a bug, but still a problem thats very confusing

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lilliandil The Wise
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Not a bug, but still a problem thats very confusing

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Wed May 04, 2016 9:23 pm

If you go to alliance Page, the box with the info about members, legendary points, status etc doesn't make sense. It's all over the place and the text is out of line
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Not a bug, but still a problem thats very confusing

Postby Admin » Thu May 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Lilandar, do you have the latest game client? I'm pretty sure I fixed that problem already... If not, it'll be fixed in the next update.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Thu May 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Im having the same thing on mine and its the latest one
Ive just been ignoring it lol

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Thu May 05, 2016 6:09 pm

No admin. I'm updated. But it shows it all over the place still.
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Thu May 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Next update it is. :-)

Looks good in my editor, but I did check the latest Windows client version and you are right, it still doesn't have this fix.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Bugs”