Before you report a bug

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Before you report a bug

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:38 am

With Alpha testing starting very soon, here are some guidelines to what we would like you to do before reporting a problem. This is to make our lives a little easier and avoid reporting the same problem a dozen of times.

1. Check the forum if there is a post regarding a problem you have encountered. If there is, then we are already aware of it and have put it on the timeline to fix.
2. If you can't find the post, make one, perhaps this is not a bug, but a less than intuitive way the game works. Perhaps other testers will be able to help you out.
3. Sometimes the changed game mechanic may seem like it's a bug, when it's actually a new feature. Since help has not been written yet, there is a bunch of such features. Making a post will let us explain that, make sure we have it on the list to cover when writing help section and it will serve as explanation for other players which might come to this forum with the same problem.
4. Finally, if this is not a User Interface issue, new mechanic, or some other silly issue, we will ask you to create a support request inside the game. This might be a genuine problem with the game or something specific to your device. In Dragon Lords 2 we have developed a new system of troubleshooting various issues on specific device. If need be, we can activate "debug" marker for your device and gather all sort of information, from tech-specs of whatever you are using to play to the network connection and even actual client code causing the problem.

This is one of the things we are most excited about from the developer point of view, we finally have the tool that will let us know what exactly is happening on your phone/tablet/computer. Hopefully with the help of this tool we will be able to pinpoint any problems which are inevitably going to appear.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Lolo
Footman

Re: Before you report a bug

Postby Lolo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:27 am

Understood
Are we wise when quiet or when speaking?

Elion
Footman

Postby Elion » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:42 am

"Sometimes the changed game mechanic may seem like it's a bug, when it's actually a new feature. "

Exactly ! I keep trying to tell my QA guys that !

(I made my signature to reflect that ;) )
It's not a bug, it's a feature ! ;)

The Dars
Visitor

Postby The Dars » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Bugs are full of protein

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:25 pm

I dont no if this is a bug or not but when i tack a turn the button for close and again r on top of each other so i dont no which im clicking

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Can you send / attach to the forum screenshot with this problem?
Sounds like problem with button placement.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Ill give it a go on the thread i made

Return to “Bugs”