Mac Client

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gallifrey
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mac Client

Postby Gallifrey » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:05 pm

I'm having a display problem with the mac client. When I first opened the app the resolution looked like what you would see on a phone, but the bottom banner (kingdom, champion, world) went off the bottom of my screen and I couldn't resize it. Went into full screen, and the client got stuck with this truncated view in the screen shot. :?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 3.50.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 3.50.18 PM.png (243.68 KiB) Viewed 10319 times

Return to “Bugs”