These (if they are) bugs are really annoying me

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
Lilliandil The Wise
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

These (if they are) bugs are really annoying me

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:17 am

Admin, these are what I think are bugs that I have encountered:

1. Every few messages I post in chat, I get kicked out of chat.

2. Sometimes if I try going back into chat if it kicks me out, then the screen goes blank so I have to click the home button to actually stop the screen being blank.

3. Sometimes with the turns, the screen goes blank after I've passed a few.

4. I tried to put this in a Support request but when I clicked to send the request, all it did was bring a blue circle up on my screen then take me back home. I go to check if my request has gone through and it hasn't. I tried sending it again but same thing as what happened first time.
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: These (if they are) bugs are really annoying me

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:47 am

'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:40 am

Your device should have debug mode enabled now.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Admin I cannot find the debug button.
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:34 pm

I have a screenshot of a blank screen from taking turns but it says files too large. How do I post it?

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Post the image to an image hoster and then put the link in a post like so:
[img]<LinkHere>[/img]

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Send it in an email like i had to

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:22 pm

How do I do that?

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:42 am

I'm struggling to post the screenshot. It's right file size ebut it's not coming up.
Last edited by Lilliandil The Wise on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:56 am

1. Go to http://postimage.org/
2. Select the file you want to upload and click upload it
3. On the bottom one of the boxes says direct link. Click the copy to clipboard button to the right of direct link
4. Paste the link like this: [img]http://s18.postimg.org/sampletext/sample.png[/img]

Return to “Bugs”