These (if they are) bugs are really annoying me

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
Lilliandil The Wise
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: These (if they are) bugs are really annoying me

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:03 am

[imghttp://postimg.org/image/cx1mg75cd/d392538f/[/img]
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:03 am

It didn't work
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:39 am

There we go.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 am

Hmmm, for some reason debug mode was turned off for your device, despite the fact that it should be turned on.

I have re-enabled it. Next time this happens, please press the exclamation mark button!
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Ok!

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Admin if my screen goes blank from taking turns, the exclamation button disappears too.

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Damn screenshots

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:16 pm

You didn't open the brackets for [/img] that time, and you don't need an open bracket for the url.

And you might need to manually select and copy the direct link because the copy to clipboard button for is it copying only the regular link. Darn button.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:18 pm

That is highly unusual. Once debug mode is activated the button should stay on regardless of anything. At this time I'm not sure what's causing that. I will look into it though. If it happened on one device, chances are, it will happen on another, so I have to figure out what's going on.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Bugs”