These (if they are) bugs are really annoying me

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
loonytonks
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: These (if they are) bugs are really annoying me

Postby loonytonks » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:15 pm

Ive also been getting the blanck screen today for first time when ive been taking a load of turns in one go

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:19 am

Thanks admin
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:37 am

To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Return to “Bugs”