Resources bugged out

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Reven
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Resources bugged out

Postby Reven » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:32 pm

So after turning for a bit suddenly all my resources and gold went to zero and refuse to go above zero despite me making some when I turn, thus meaning I really can't do anything at the moment. I sent a ticket in about this also

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Resources bugged out

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Seems that you have reached max castle rank for the time being. :-)
I have reverted your castle rank to 100, don't upgrade it yet, we'll add higher ranks later.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:42 pm

More ranks added.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Exactly how high can I go now if I so want to? Just so I don't go too far again haha

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:49 am

Right now castle ranks go all the way up to 1000, but you really don't have to go that high haha
Save your strength for the second phase of the Alpha, where we will try to focus more on the war. :-)

Return to “Bugs”