Game Crash Error

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Poledra
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Game Crash Error

Postby Poledra » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:43 pm

I HAD the exclamation "debug" button but don't anymore. And now I'm getting an error that's locking me out of turning.
Attachments
game crashing error.jpg
game crashing error.jpg (169.89 KiB) Viewed 1607 times

Reven
Scout

Re: Game Crash Error

Postby Reven » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:24 pm

I got that error when I was trying to build ballistas. Maybe deselect your siege from building and try again.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:05 pm

This eluded me for longer than it should. I fixed the issue for engines earlier today, that's why I was surprised that it still is messing up gameplay. Turned out, that it were the constructs (mechs). It's fixed now.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Also, noticed you can go negative with gold.
Added that to list of things to fix.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Bugs”