Completely Stuck

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Poledra
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Completely Stuck

Postby Poledra » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Am trying to deselect units in an attempt to go from negative to gold to positive this is what happens it does not let me move the slider at all and nothing responds to clicking.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (140.05 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (145.8 KiB) Viewed 2628 times

Poledra
Scout

Re: Completely Stuck

Postby Poledra » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:19 pm

I have clicked on the "debug" button on both screens

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:41 pm

I opted with an easy way out, your gold is in positives now. :-)
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:43 pm

If it doesn't help, not sure why exactly this is happening, I'll have to take over your account and see for myself.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Poledra
Scout

Postby Poledra » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Hahaha that's great boss. I'll let you know what happens :)

Poledra
Scout

Postby Poledra » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Alright boss, the gold thing is fixed so long as I have a lot of people in merchants. I have available people to train into troops....but I'm still getting that weird negative number for troops and I don't have the option to use the slider (like the blue dot you can slide back and forth won't show up at all.....so have at the account boss because I'm at a loss.....and maybe invade a little for me ;-)

Poledra
Scout

Postby Poledra » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Added what I'm seeing in the army screen for any unit.
Attachments
Weird army stuff.jpg
Weird army stuff.jpg (240.61 KiB) Viewed 2623 times

Reven
Scout

Postby Reven » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:08 pm

It did that for me when my army power was maxed out

Poledra
Scout

Postby Poledra » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:41 am

My army power is at 0 so it isn't that unfortunately.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:21 am

I just logged on to your account and could not replicate the issue. I *think* the reason behind it is a difference in how compiled version of the code behaves in comparison to the one running in Unity editor, there are subtle changes, some things will work in the editor and crash when deployed to a device.

I noticed that each time when things go bad you have 0 of the unit enrolled. Can you confirm that after training a unit the problem is no longer present?

Return to “Bugs”