A lot of bugs

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lionheart
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A lot of bugs

Postby Lionheart » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:27 pm

I don't know if this is just me or the client is acting up on my Mac, but the game is virtually unplayable for me.

I can only access the turn button screen by restarting the app. Once I navigate away from it I can't get back to it. In fact, the only menu I can return to after navigating away from the home page is the Profile, Items, Action, Council. Nothing else is clickable except for the Race Icon - which takes you to the champ page and that menu.

My champ died exploring, I have no way to revive it. Does it just revive itself? This isn't clear.

I don't see where the population/units screen is (if there is one). I started turning and began to get famine, but I have no idea how to farm for food (farming has been done away with??) or obtain food, so how does one deal with famine?

When I turned I found my explorations were completed but not the studying.

I am finding the whole game confusing to navigate, but maybe this is just me!

Lionheart
Visitor

Re: A lot of bugs

Postby Lionheart » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:54 pm

I'll just add that I'm using Mac OSX El Capitan v10.11.3

It must be a display issue?

invi
Scout

Postby invi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:14 pm

the population/units is in the exact same place it is in the original: under the kingdom tab at the bottom of the screen. there you have all the same professions as normal, including farmers.

and yes, the champ does revive itself over time as far as i can tell.
do the stars disappear when the blind look at the sky?

Lionheart
Visitor

Postby Lionheart » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Return to “Bugs”