Chat and mail

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lilliandil The Wise
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chat and mail

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:28 am

:lol: I just noticed this happening but when I click to go into chat, sometimes the game loads up the mail screen instead and shows me all my mail rather than going into chat.
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Reven
Scout

Re: Chat and mail

Postby Reven » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:25 am

1: That color of green can make ones eyeballs bleed just by reading it

2: The envelope button on the left side of chat opens up mail when it is clicked. It's meant to do that.

Lilliandil The Wise
Scout

Postby Lilliandil The Wise » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:09 am

I never clicked the envelope thinbg though. That's the point.
To truly understand the forces in this world, you must first understand how to use them.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:33 pm

You are having all sorts of strange and wonderful issues Lilliandil...

What was the device you were using? I recall it was Android, but was version and make of the device?
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Bugs”