Land lost

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
loonytonks
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Land lost

Postby loonytonks » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:06 am

My events log is showing me that ive only lost 30 land all together but my home page shows that i have lost over 500 land

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Land lost

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:42 pm

I have just pushed an update that will log exact changes to land while recording current land, so if there is a problem I should be able to spot it easily now.

If you can spot the problem now, narrow it down to a specific battle and open a ticket pointing out which battle went sideways, it will make my life much easier! :-)
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Ill try and find it in my events the war finishes a fue hours ago

loonytonks
Footman

Postby loonytonks » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:10 pm

I think it was 20 hours ago with the war with slayers but it has been happaning in all my wars all the succsessfull invaides that have been done to me have all said that ive lost 2 land when it was more do u still want me to open up a ticket

Return to “Bugs”