Training # off

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Galactic Euphoria
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Training # off

Postby Galactic Euphoria » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:08 pm

The number people I try to train recently was off badly I set to train 48 it actually only trained 9

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Training # off

Postby Admin » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:11 pm

We have changed the way training population works, you no longer pick how many people you want to train/remove, but rather how many you want to HAVE in current profession. Adding/removing population is as simple as moving the slider and pressing "set" button.
Attachments
_train.jpg
_train.jpg (47.11 KiB) Viewed 8774 times
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Drac
Scout

Postby Drac » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:41 am

Is there a way to not get up a popup to write in population then press ok then press set. Want like dl1 where you type directly into the test box and press set.

Drac
Scout

Postby Drac » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:45 am

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:00 pm

There is, I'll make an update with this feature sometime in the future.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Bugs”