Not getting any new turns and spirit disapering

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
loonytonks
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Not getting any new turns and spirit disapering

Postby loonytonks » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:08 pm

Im not to shure whats the max number of turns u can have but ive had 29 turns for 2 hours now and ive not gotten any new turns. A member of my alliance is having the same problem he has been sitting on 6 turns for 3 hours without getting any new ones.

With the spirit disapering i had 3 spirit left when my chaamp died so i revived him but when i went back to use my 3 spiret they had gone and i was left with 0 spiret to use

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Not getting any new turns and spirit disapering

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:08 am

I have just verified, turns ARE replenishing. If you encounter a situation where you think they didn't replenish for you, open a ticket, we'll look into it. And indeed, there has to be a way to figure out what is current max amount of turns. I'll have to put it somewhere.

As for Spirit, I'm pretty certain that now, when your champion dies, all unused Spirit is lost. Champion's death is a big deal now, it is important to keep them alive.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

loonytonks
Footman

Re: Not getting any new turns and spirit disapering

Postby loonytonks » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:25 am

Ahh i did not no that bit about the spiret :)

Ive opend a ticket on turns though

Return to “Bugs”