Alpha client update

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Alpha client update

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:25 pm

I have fixed few issues and added few things.

:

If someone is actually using the other clients let me know. Generating a bunch of them every time I fix something is not going to work, it's just too much time... I will have to wait with pushing new client until few updates accumulate.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Alpha client update

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:59 am

Another update is available.

:
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:58 pm

New update including support for boosted attacks:

:

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:04 pm

New version featuring fix for Android's white text on white background.

Crazy Smurf
Visitor

Postby Crazy Smurf » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:03 pm

How do I join the testing for DL 2?

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Download the client and... nope, that's it! ;-) Just download, launch and you're ready to play.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Sun May 01, 2016 9:40 am

New update with some fixes and Legendary ranking display.

:

iain
Visitor

Postby iain » Thu May 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Why do u need access to my sd card and my calls aswell as preventing my phone from sleeping wonderd why my phone was going weird on me ill install again 1ce these things have been sorted out

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon May 09, 2016 8:13 pm

The SD card is possibly default setting in Unit, I will look into it later. If I'm not mistaken it gives you an option to install the game on the SD card, some players requested that for DL1. Not locking the phone is something that should be eliminated in the most current versions.

In the meantime, here are the latest builds:

:

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Wed May 11, 2016 11:01 am

Update v0.27.7 with UI improvements and support for Castle changes.

:

Return to “General”