Stop raids outside war

In this section, you can post suggestions for changes or new features you would like to see implemented in the game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
loonytonks
Footman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stop raids outside war

Postby loonytonks » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:41 am

Can you please make it so that you cant be raided by outsiders when your in war bacause everytime i am raided it is taking all of my gold leving me with nothing to build an army with.

Also when adding pop to army instead of adding it it took it all of and due to the raids i dont have the gold to put it back wich is leading me to have very little defence which leads to me loosing land

Elion
Footman

Re: Stop raids outside war

Postby Elion » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:32 pm

Agree
It's not a bug, it's a feature ! ;)

Darkwind
Visitor

Postby Darkwind » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:59 pm

Agree

Alba
Visitor

Postby Alba » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Agree

Admin
Ilúvatar

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:45 am

It will be done.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Orcam
Visitor

Postby Orcam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:51 am

It is done, thanks.

Return to “Suggestions”