Which element of DL2 you like most?

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
SovietWolf
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Which element of DL2 you like most?

Postby SovietWolf » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:23 am

Admin, from your standpoint what element are you most looking forward to us testing come that time?

Admin
Ilúvatar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Admin » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:27 am

Soviet, I think the most critical issues will pop out on their own, problems with installation perhaps, or creating accounts, or freezes etc.

As testing goes, what I already mentioned in the Bugs forum, buildings & upgrades have the highest chance of having issues. Magic I guess would be next, today and tomorrow I'll be working on finishing last spells and buildings, though I don't think I'll manage to get them all in time. I think where were some issues with AH, we'll need to put a finger on that, describe exactly what the problem is, so I can track it down in code.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Orcam
Visitor

Postby Orcam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:07 pm

I think I like the game mechanics the most and the joy of finding out on your own new strategies compared to dl1 :)

Return to “General”