Not able to log into the game since Flaming Fist realm dropped

In this section, you can discuss any bugs you have encountered in the game. While support tickets remain the primary method of reporting issues, you may still find the solution to your problems here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nyxato
Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Not able to log into the game since Flaming Fist realm dropped

Postby Nyxato » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:35 am

I logged into the Flaming Fist realm and, when I was done, I logged off. Tried logging on, only to be confronted by a screen that says:

FAILED

Beta will launch in 16590 days, 18 hours

I'd like it if I could get back into the game... I saw someone talking about this on the beta realm before I started my Flaming Fist kingdom, but I cant even get into the beta realm.

Admin
Ilúvatar

Re: Not able to log into the game since Flaming Fist realm dropped

Postby Admin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:40 am

Sorry about that! We fixed the problem ASAP.

We've had a problem with forum, which was under attack by spam-bots. Took us a while to dig ourselves out and now, with new anti-bot protection, we should finally have some peace.
'I'll have it up in no time.' is an official term of the United Blood Elf Engineers' Union. It should not be interpreted as a reasonable estimation of the actual time it will take to complete a task in any way, shape, or form.

Return to “Bugs”