Some reflections on dl 2

This section of the forum will hosts any discussions regarding Dragon Lords 2. You can share your experiences, discuss strategies, and find advice here. Please, remember to follow the forum guidelines while posting!
Drac
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Some reflections on dl 2

Postby Drac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:52 pm

Some limit is ok but like now its silly.
That are stuff i think on limits that need to be raised.
Gold and resources.
Gold 100bill so you can build scrolls relics and stuff i don't think they gonna be cheap in dl 2
Resources 10bill on each. These for lowest limit.
Attacks around 60 each member. Can be decent.
Set your own spirit number
Unit tab need to be removed.
Moving pop take to much time this is the biggest flaw. If war and move stuff take long no one will war and no one will war no game. As dl2 meant for more war.
Just add army direct from unemployed.
Not enroll units them add them to army.
Move back to say builder remove from army unenroll them add them to builder. That's insane.
But change almost all limitations. I see big potential in this game.. And the scroll in explore/study nice thing but also need to speed up. To little slower then skip button speed. But much faster than current speed.
We live in a time where time is important.
And when stuff take to long no one gonna bother playing this

Drac
Scout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drac » Sun May 01, 2016 8:34 am

Also why these need to be raised. Is dl1 when that start loose player was when few limitations added. So a game with only limitations will not get any player you we have seen it already.

Orcam
Visitor

Postby Orcam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:50 pm

I have been playing for a few weeks and I see no problem in the limits. These are HUGE, I'm not reaching even 10% of them. As for wars, they're all about strategy, not devastating enemy and make him rage quit, that's why attacks' limit may seem to be too little.

Return to “General”